As set out in the Corporate Governance Policy and Code of Conduct, Banpu Public Company Limited is committed to high standards of corporate governance best practices towards all groups of stakeholders. This policy aims to provide a mechanism to enable employees to report any wrongdoing in a responsible and effective manner. The company will treat all such disclosures in a confidential and sensitive manner. This policy is designed to protect employees who report any wrongdoing of the company against the law, rules and regulations, corporate governance policy and code of conduct.
The policy is designed to enable employees to disclose information of any wrongdoing against the law, rules and regulations, corporate governance policy and code of conduct, for instance:
- Fraud, Embezzlement, Theft
- Dishonesty for own and others benefit
- Dangers to health and safety or the environment
- Intentional act causing harm or loss to the Company
- Significant breaches of the Code of Conduct
- Assistance in wrongdoing against the law, rules and regulations, corporate governance policy and code of conduct including concealing or assisting in concealing once they have occurred.
This policy is designed to build confidence for employees that their complaints will be treated seriously and there will not be any intimidation as a result of raising genuine concerns in good faith and their identities will remain confidential at all times. However, the employees should exercise due care to ensure the accuracy of the information disclosed before filing a complaint.
Reporting and Whistleblower Policy